Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Bridal Files : Sangeet/Engagement

Hello Lovelies!

Hope you've been enjoying reading The Bridal Files.The outfit I am posting this day is my Sangeet and Engagement (Mudda-tikka) one.Since,I was wearing a typical traditional red wedding lehenga,I wanted to go for an offbeat colour for my Sangeet.Also,since my in-laws were gifting it to me and they were staying in Canada during my engagement period,I had little less than one month to purchase and do the fittings for my Sangeet Lehenga.So,it was a bit of a hunt to find a lehenga in a short period of time which was different and readymade with minor alterations!
My friend referred me to this manufacturer who she was highly impressed with and I decided to check it out after the first few days of browsing were uneventful.The best part was that she said that he only takes an appointment through reference as he usually catered to other boutiques and did not do much of individual orders.I tried a few of the typical pinks and yellows before trying this one on and it was LOVE since I put it on.The colour was perfect and it seemed like I could actually DANCE in it.Also,it was inspired by a Sabyasachi design,And not just one of the cheap imitations which are a dime a dozen but real,quality workmanship.I did not even look at another Lehenga after trying this one on! :D








Lehenga- Wholesaler in Park Circus,Kolkata
Jewellery- Tanishq( Gifted by in-laws)
Bangles-Radhas,Kolkata
Shoes- Hamlyn,Kolkata
MUA- Don from M.A.C.,Kolkata

Follow Bric-A-Brac on Facebook and Bloglovin now! 

6 comments:

  1. nice color combination and loved tht blue long necklace. where that is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shikha! That was actually given to me during the ceremony instead of a garland.I have no idea where it's from though!

      Delete
  2. Very attractive post ... all bridal cloths looks admirable...

    Also visit:http://www.ethnicwholesaler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beyond gorgeous , n u matched the henna too wow !! Keep the outfits coming in <3 I am loving this .
    New Post on my blog.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicks are awesome. Who was photographer? ur weddig was in kolkata?

    ReplyDelete

badge