Sunday 23 November 2014

The Bridal Files : Cocktail Party

The third function we had was a cocktail reception in the lawns of RCGC, Kolkata.It was a magical musical evening with perfect weather and starry skies.I had bought this dress from Gaurav Gupta during my trousseau shopping trip to Delhi and it was love at first sight.It was Indian but not too Indian which is exactly what I wanted for the event and the colour was a beautiful shade of Pink.
It fit me perfectly and didn't even require any alterations! (which is rare when it comes to me and Indianwear). Everyone needs a fairy tale and it felt like this was mine.I have a feeling it's going to stay with me for a long,long time. :)





Dress: Gaurav Gupta
Earrings: Mom's
Cuff: Bangkok 
Clutch: Some shop in Gk-M Block Market,New Delhi
Photography by 35mm World Studio.

6 comments:

  1. you look lovely, color of outfit is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous...loving the colour on you :) Really enjoyed going through your posts. Keep up the good work! Please do visit my work as well. Would love to know your views and suggestions on the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...everything abt this outfit is just perfect. ur dress, ur mom's earrings..everything.
    n the last click is superb.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color suits you...looking awesome http://www.elegantbeautyforgals.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress/sari is just exquisite and stunning!!! wow!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love this color. U look super gorgeous babes !!! Post some more pics of the stuff u picked for ur trousseau ..
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete

badge