Sunday 6 October 2013

Another Blog Award and Another Outfit!

Hello Again!
The lovely Christine of Beyoutiful Hope has nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.I love Christine's posts and think she has a really big heart and beautiful inspiring posts.Both of us are members of BASI or Bloggers Against Social Injustice which is a platform which takes a very strong stand against Human Trafficking and many other social problems around the world.Please join in by visiting the button on the right if you are interested in helping make this world a better place!

THE RULES:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1)Display the award logo
2)Link back to the person that gave it to you
3)State 7 things about yourself
4)Nominate 15 bloggers for this award with their links.

7 Things About Me:

1)I am addicted to Coffee.Most people drink coffee to wake up.I drink coffee to sleep.
2)My brain somehow only starts functioning fully after sunset.I do all my accounts at night.
3)Some people think I'm snobbish but really I just find it hard to connect with new people.I take a lot of time to make friends but the ones I make are for life.
4)I sometimes stalk people on facebook.
5)I will have been dating my hubby-to-be for 8 years this October.
6)I love warn bright colours like yellows,pinks and reds.Especially Pink.
7)I sometimes start singing in the middle of conversations.

Very Inspiring Blog nominations:

These blogs have all inspired me in some way or the other and I love reading their posts.I may not comment a lot but I make it a point to regularly follow them!
9)Tanvi-tanvii.com

Leaving you with some more pictures of my trip.It was a basic jeans and knit outfit I wore one day.It brightened up a slightly cloudy and windy boat trip from Lucerne.




Top-Zara(Gifted)
Tank Top-Mall Road,Nainital
Shoes-GK M-Block Street Stall,Delhi
Sunglasses-Sisley
Bag-Some Accessory shop In Geneva,Switzerland(opposite the train station)
Makeup-Kohl Pencil,Lip balm

10 comments:

  1. Love your list of inspirational blogs. I'll have to pass a few of those to my friends.

    Corporate Catwalk
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! I'm glad you can relate to the post- I actually have a really AMAZINGGG campaign coming out the next 3 weeks around the theme "To Love Again"! Check my Facebook page and see the winners that won the contest- I just spent a fun 8 hours editing the video of the winners. haaha. I hope it actually looks good. ^_^

    God bless,
    xo Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that top..beautiful color..and congrats on the award :)
    and number 3 point is totally describing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright pops of colors, and thannnnnk u so much for honoring me with this award ! I never got an Inspiring blogger award till now :) I am so happy !
    New Post on my blog ..... hope u could stop by
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! :)
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Do you want to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! I really loved getting to know you better! I am addicted to coffee too! Thanks so much for the nomination! I really loved your outfit from your trip, the pink and red are such a great mix together! Great colors to brighten up the day!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish, so beautiful!
    Thanx a lot for nominating me...YAY !!

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look! I love the vibrant pink shade of your bag. And congratulations on the award :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Getting married on the 6th of December! Crazy busy juggling work and that!
      Will be back after the wedding!

      Delete

badge