Tuesday 27 November 2012


Do you ever have those moments when there are a zillion things running in your mind?
When you're working at your desk but thinking about that stunning show you saw at the mall yesterday.
Doing your accounts while browsing through facebook and liking every second photo,status and page.
Travelling in the cab and thinking about the gourmet meal you're going to eat when you go out for dinner.
I think some people call it daydreaming or procrastination.I think of it as inspiration.
This blog is about the muddle of thoughts in my head.A Bric-A-Brac of the things I like,the places I go to and the people I meet.Since fashion is what I do,there's quite a bit of that.Then there's also travel and food.And I recently have developed an interest in photography.And Books were always there.Oh,And I've always loved Bollywood and Sitcoms.But lets not categorize my randomness.I like a LOT of things.And I intend to write about most of them.


<

1 comment:

  1. heyyy cute post! totally agree with u... randomness shud be encouraged! :D
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

badge